Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last Day....

Just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that today is the last day to request this printable for free! I've found this to be extremely helpful in my planning for this year.


Also, as a "Grand Opening" thank you in my Etsy shop, I've been rewarding my readers with the following sheet, "12 in 2012" with every purchase that is made! (NOTE: my browser is really acting up on me, and I can't paste in the link, so go here to get to my Etsy shop: etsy.com/shop/nicolerisinger)


It has been a fantastic first month as the owner of an Etsy shop, and I am so excited to see what February will bring! Thanks so much to all of you that have supported me in this way, and hurry over to make a purchase so I can send you this sheet as a virtual hug!

(Again, I apologize for the glitch. Here is that url again, just copy and paste it into your browser: etsy.com/shop/nicolerisinger)


Thanks for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!