Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Come Check Out Our Facebook Page! (and a hysterical picture of my cat)

Did you know that A Living Sacrifice is on facebook now? We are! It has been a thought of mine for a while, and now it has finally happened! So far it has been another fun way to connect with all my blogging friends!




For those of you that aren't following the facebook page yet, I wanted to let you in on a little contest we're having over there! I took a really hysterical picture of my cat last week that cracks me up every time I look at it! I put a fun caption on the picture, but I am interested what you folks can come up with.

Go over to our page and check out the picture, then come up with your own creative caption for it! I'll pick the best one and let you know at the end of this week. I think there will be some good ones!

Get your thinking caps on! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!