Friday, March 7, 2014

Weekend Wind-Down Party #9

It is Friday again, and our ninth Weekend Wind-Down party!


I'm so thrilled to be able to bring you this party each week along with 6 other fun bloggers. We're excited to get your posts out there and see what you have to share with us! To start this party we've picked 7 unique features from last weeks party. (Please note that we can only feature posts and/or bloggers that link back to us in some way! Please, please, PLEASE link back to us. Each week I scroll through dozens of posts I wish I could feature!!! So don't forget this important step...we really are serious about this one!) Here are this week's fabulous features:


Cookie Dough for One via Carrie This Home
Laundry Sauce via Jordan's Onion


Low-Cal Pasta Salad via Simply Fresh Dinners
Thrifty Thursday via For the Love of Decorating
A Leopard's Spots, a Tiger's Stripes via I'm Perfectly Human
Sew a Changing Pad Cover via View from the Fridge
Shortbread with Buttercream Frosting via True Blue Baking


If you've been featured, congratulations! Feel free to grab this button and display it proudly! =) {just right click and save to your computer, then upload to your blog}


Ready to get this week's party started? Me too!

Here are the super simple rules to make this a fun party zone:


Here are the hosts...follow each one on the social media platform of your choice!

 This Simple Home

Blog/Facebook/Twitter

/Pinterest/Google+  

De Divah Deals

Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

/Google+/LinkedIn/Instagram 

Snippets of Inspiration

Blog/Facebook/Twitter

/Pinterest/Google+ 

Mendez Manor

Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

/Google+/LinkedIn/Instagram

A Living Sacrifice

Blog/Facebook/Pinterest

/Etsy/LinkedIn 

Mustard Seed Mommy

Blog/Facebook/Twitter

/Pinterest/Google+/Instagram

Moms Who Save

Blog/Facebook/Twitter

/Pinterest/Google+/Instagram



Have fun, and be sure to visit some other links and meet some new people! I can't wait to see what YOU link up! =) And remember - Pretty, pretty please link back to us!!! :)




2 comments:

  1. What a great way to start the weekend! Thank you so much for featuring my Cookie Dough for One post! I love this party and I'm so thankful to have a place like this to share my posts and see what all my blog friends are up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Carrie! Thanks for joining our party every week. I always enjoy your posts! =)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!