Monday, April 14, 2014

Hello Monday! April 14, 2014

Its Monday, time for some hellos! I love greeting the week with an excitement about what will be accomplished in the days ahead. Some people dread Mondays, but they don't need to! Its a new week with new opportunities. A great reason to greet it with a smile!

I'm joining the community at Lisa Leonard's blog where everyone is saying hello to Monday. Will you join us? 

Hello Monday.

Hello last week of work.

Hello trip to Nova Scotia. I can.not.wait!!

Hello to stocking up on things my mom can't get in Canada.

Hello last minute shop updates.



Hello visiting with good friends. I am so glad our paths cross occassionally!

Hello picking out cute baby fabrics. I know soooo many people who are pregs right now!



Hello to a fantastic senior recital for a friend's son. He played both the violin and piano, and it was some of the best playing I've ever heard in person!


Hello to a great Shakespeare play put on by a homeschooling group.

Hello to fun opportunities with cousins.

Hello new ideas. I've made some changes to my shop/blog newsletter and the idea is currently in "beta" mode. :)

Hello So Sew Organized giveaway. I'm giving away one of our new infinity scarves. To enter, subscribe to the newsletter by clicking here. Don't worry...I won't give your email to anyone else and you can opt out once the giveaway is over if you prefer! 



Hello to all of you, Hello to your Monday! What are you saying hello to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!