Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Coming Soon to an Inbox Near You!

The Healthy Living bundle is no longer available...thanks for taking an interest! Subscribe to my blog to read more about my healthy living journey and get a heads up when the next bundle is available. 
*************************************************

There are a few things in life that lately have really been exciting to me lately.

Pumpkin in anything (now that I bit the Autumn bullet)
My brother visiting from Canada
The amazing response to the pencil pouches in my shop
My Kindle app and the opportunity to get hugely discounted eBooks that are all geared towards a healthier lifestyle for me!

I'm here today to tell you about one of those exciting things...any guesses as to which one?

I'm thrilled to let you in on part of the secret...there is a huge eBook bundle coming to an inbox near you! available now!


I am always quick to promote these bundles because...

...I'm a fan of getting deeply discounted items
...I'm a fan of the theme of the bundle. Having a healthier lifestyle is one of my big "things" right now!
...I'm a fan of what these bundles stand for and represent. These bundles are put together by bloggers like me. The authors are, in most cases, bloggers, moms, and home-preneurs. I love supporting them, what they stand for, and the great resources these bundles have to offer!

Here is what you will get from this bundle:

Over one thousand dollars worth of ebooks for $29.97 - this blows my mind.
Over two hundred dollars worth of freebie bonuses - in most cases these are free samples and products, and I'm really excited about the ones offered in this bundle!
A virtual library of resources that encourage you to take charge of your family's health, gives you real food recipes and resources to help you learn, and offers fitness and weight-loss encouragement. There are also resources for people with allergies and healthier choices for products in your home and lifestyle.

The bundle will be available next week - I am not allowed to give out exact dates yet. :) Sorry! But here is a proactive step you can take to possibly get your bundle for free!

If you sign up to receive an email when the bundle is available for purchase (so you don't have to wait a second longer than necessary!) you will then be given a unique link to refer others to do the same. If you get a friend to sign up, (they don't even have to purchase the bundle, just sign up for the email!) you get $5 off if you purchase the bundle. If you get 10 friends to sign up, you get the bundle for absolutely free!

This option is no longer available, but the bundle itself is! Click here to learn more and here to get your own copy!

You know that I would not recommend this bundle if I wasn't absolutely sure it was a great resource for my readers. I personally can't wait to purchase my bundle and see all the fabulous resources in store!

There is a lot more to come in the next couple of weeks that relates to a healthier lifestyle. I am so excited to learn more and bring you right along with me! But for now, sign up here. I personally thank you, since this will help me towards getting my own free bundle, but you will thank yourselves, as well, once this fantastic resource is in your hands...er, inbox! =)

Questions or concerns? Let me know! Who is excited to take a step with me in the journey to healthier living? Comment below with one area you desire to learn more about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!