Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November Update

November 14, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,

I really hate goodbyes.

But you know what they say, the end of one thing is the beginning of another. And even though I don’t like to see this short term trip come to an end, it holds an excitement to see what God is going to do in the future.

A lady at church said, “God’s best just keeps getting better,” and that truth has been so evident in my life over the last 6 months. The Lord has done a work in my life and opened my eyes even more to the need of missions around the world. I am so thankful for the opportunities I have had and the ministries I have been a part of.

The last couple months have been very smooth here at the office. My roommate and I held the fort for a couple of weeks while our coworkers presented the mission at Clearwater Christian College and Bob Jones University. They were blessed with great missions conferences at both places and made some contacts for ministries on the field. We praise the Lord for these opportunities!

I am so thankful to those of you that supported me and made this opportunity possible. I would not have been able to do this if you had not been sensitive to the Lord’s direction. He has blessed, and I am thankful.

I would ask for your prayers as I fly to Maine this Thursday, the 17th. On Saturday my grandparents and I will take the ferry across to Nova Scotia. From there I will hit the ground running preparing for Christmas events at church, and waiting for my new sibling to arrive!!! I appreciate your prayers for each of these events.

Again, thank you for your love and support over these months. I look forward to what God will do in the future!

Because He Lives,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!