Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Who Wants Free Printables?

For a couple months now, I have been offering some printables to help you create a planning binder for this new year. You can find them under the "Printables" tab at the top of the page. (Funny place for them, isn't it?)

WELL...I am super excited to tell you that next week I will be adding to the list with OODLES of new, never-before seen printables for your binder through this place called ETSY. Thats right! I'm taking the plunge, and hopefully creating an even bigger and better community of fellow-planning-binder-peoples. I'm so excited about the possibilities, and hope that you will stop by next week to take a peek!

That makes this the last week that I will be offering some of the Printables you've already seen for free. So if you haven't already requested yours, as many others have, do it now! You can leave a comment on this post or the Printables page, or just drop me an email letting me know which ones you would like to claim.

Several of the sheets you've already seen will be included in package bundles to fit your exact needs. For instance, there will be a "Daily Planner" package, a "List-er" package, a "Storage and Organization" package, and a "Recipe File" package, plus some extras thrown in for good measure. If none of those packages seem to be your cup of tea, you can mix and match and create your own package! The possibilities are endless.

Just so we go out with a bang, I thought I'd offer you a couple more freebies for this week only, just to give you a taste of what will be inside...

 For you freezer cooking people out there, this is a list to keep track of what you have going in your freezer. You can keep this in your binder or laminate it and stick it on your freezer! This printable will be found in the "Storage and Organization" packet.


Found in "The List-er" packet, this is to keep track of all the projects you hope to tackle around your home.

Leave me a comment (be sure to include your email!) if you would like either or both of these printables, or any listed under the "Printables" tab, by Sunday, January 8 at 12 midnight. Plenty of time to order your copy! I would love to hear all about the binder that you are putting together, as well!

Happy planning!

1 comment:

  1. oi amo os seu printables mande eles pra mim priscila_meine@msn.com obrigada!!!e parabéns adoro o blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!