Monday, March 26, 2012

Gifts and Goals for the Week

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I did, and I can't wait to tell you about it....

Yesterday marked the first day of a new ministry opportunity for me! A church 45 minutes down the road had asked last week if I would be willing to drive down each Sunday and be their pianist! They were without a pianist and we have 3...sooo, I said yes!

It is such a privilege to be doing the Lord's work, and I enjoyed being with this body of believers. I am so thankful for the way the Lord leads in these opportunities! I will be standing in as their pianist until they can find someone a little closer to do it. For now, I am happy to fill in!

This last week was filled with other blessings as well - the main one being super warm weather! Wish it would have lasted forever, but as I speak type....it is snowing. :( Boo snow.

Here are the other blessings I added to my 1,000 gifts list:

258. Ministry Opportunity
259. Chatting with friends via Skype
260. Safety while burning the field
261. Unified church body
262. Grilling outdoors - in March!
263. Hard work
264. Bible conference messages
265. Day out shopping
266. Day spent serving & ministering

What  has the Lord done for you this week?

Because of the SUPER beautiful weather, I abandoned all plans for inside work and spent all week outdoors. I knew the summer-like weather wouldn't last, and that my sewing projects could wait until it got cold again! So, here is my totally abandoned goals from last week:


and my (very similar!) list for this coming week:


This week is promising to be a typical spring week weather-wise, so I should be able to get most if not all of those sewing projects completed!

What will you be working on this week? How is the weather where you live?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!