Monday, July 2, 2012

Goals for the Week

Happy day-after-Canada Day, everyone! I'm finally reporting in to you from HOME! I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent in the States last week, but finally the ferry was up and running and I was able to come home on Saturday.

I'm excited to get back in the swing of things as far as this blog of mine is concerned, and I have some fun things planned for you and some pictures from my time in Maine. I haven't forgotten about my VBS planning either, and I really need to get cracking down on that these next few weeks. Time is going to run out fast!

You remember that I didn't set any goals last week, but here are my Goals for this coming week:



I will be back next week with an update and the normal list of blessings from the week as well. What will you be working on this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!