Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Things About Fall

While summer is my absolute favorite season, Fall (or is it autumn?) can be fun and beautiful in its own way. There are some things to look forward to during the (very brief) fall months! Here are 10 reasons I love fall:

1. Pretty colors and leaves

2. Thanksgiving

3. Wearing fleece

4. Crisp air

5. Pumpkins

6. Apple crisp (just might be my favorite dessert!)

7. Fresh garden produce

8. Fall decorations

9. Apple cider

10. Crunching of leaves under my feet

What are your favorite things about fall?

Last Top Ten: Reasons to love being a camp counselor



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!