Monday, December 17, 2012

Character Spotlight: The Genealogy of Christ

I'm sharing a segment of my series on the people in the Christmas story over on Kraven today. Here is an excerpt from the post:

genealogy"I know what you are thinking.

Genealogy?? Are you for real? It is Christmas, and you want to talk about Genealogies??

‘Fraid so. ;)

But this isn’t just any genealogy. It is the genealogy of Christ. And He is the One this season is centered around, right?

Over the last few weeks I’ve been taking a look into the details of various characters from the Christmas story. And I nearly forgot to include the lives of 5 of the most unique characters that are included in this story.

And that is where the genealogy comes in. "


Read the rest of the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!