Thats why I get uber excited when I see a great deal that is even open to us “foreigners”...so I'm popping in with a rare weekend post to quickly give you a heads up so you can take advantage of this fantastic offer, too!
For 6 days only, more than 75 widely-known bloggers and authors in the homemaking sphere have joined together to offer 97 of their most popular eBooks and eCourses, valued at just over $600, for the incredibly low price of $29.97!
This library of homemaking helps include topics such as mothering, organization and cleaning, recipes and kitchen helps, home education, spiritual growth for both moms and kids, home décor and DIY, pregnancy and baby care, frugal living, health and fitness, and even work-from-home and financial tools.
Not only that, but they have also teamed up with 10 companies to bring you over $140 in bonus offers, giving you an affordable opportunity to get products you’ll use and love for only the cost of shipping, or in some cases, entirely for free!
What's Included in the Sale?When you purchase The Ultimate Homemaking eBook collection you will get instant access to any of the 97 eBooks and eCourses listed below.
PLUS over $140 of FREE Bonuses
Please note: This collection is only available from 9 a.m. EST on April 29th to 11:59 p.m. EST on May 4th. There will be no late sales offered or refund given, due to the nature of the sale.
You will recognize some of the eBooks in the sale as ones I've read and love - and have promoted here on the blog before, such as Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy, and Do the Funky Kitchen by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers.
There are also several books I haven't read from bloggers I respect and admire such as:
Money Saving Mom's Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Days
Frumps to Pumps by Sarah Mae @ SaraMae.com
How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
You Can Do This! The First Five Steps to a Real Food Kitchen by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
Some of the freebies you will receive come from companies you may already recognize, such as Redmond Trading, Cultures for Health, Plan to Eat, and several more!
The fine print:Bonus Offers
- Each bonus offer can be redeemed once only per eBook Bundle purchase.
- For each bonus offer, transaction numbers or proof of purchase may be required at the time of redemption.
- All bonus offers are free gifts from the bonus sponsors, are their sole responsibility to provide, and are subject to availability.
- All bonus offers expire at midnight on May 19th, 2013 (2 weeks from the last day of this sale).
- It is your responsibility to download and back-up your purchase within the 1-month download time-frame. With proof of purchase, we can renew download links up until August 1st, 2013. After this date we will no longer have access to the books and will not be able to provide any new links to download.
- Due to the nature of this sale, there will be no refunds available. However, we would invite you to read our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about the file types, the download process, how the bonus offers work, etc.
Please note: This collection is only available from 9 a.m. EST on April 29th to 11:59 p.m. EST on May 4th. There will be no late sales offered, so make sure that you get your bundle right away!Particularly for those wanting to read these ebooks on their mobile devices (iPhones or iPads, Android, Kindle, etc.) you will want to learn more about the file types, how to download them correctly, and how to transfer them to your device.
Thinking that 97 eBooks may be a little overwhelming at once? Read this to help you keep them organized and maintain your sanity amidst all that downloading! :)
You can come back on Monday to get the link to purchase this fantastic eBook bundle. I know there will be books that you can use in your daily life!