Friday, May 3, 2013

Shop Update: Retro Tablet/eReader sleeves!

I'm so excited to {finally} have this shop update for you all! I've added some new tablet and eReader sleeves to my shop....


I call these Retro Polka Dots.



They have fun black and white polka dots on the outside, with bright retro flowers on the inside and top band!


Each has a coordinating color band to tie the two together...a ruby red:



Or a sunshine yellow. Both are so fun!



There are two sizes of sleeve currently available in my shop.

The smaller size sleeve fits:
iPad mini
Kindle Fire HD (7”)
Kindle Fire (7”)
Kindle Keyboard
Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle 4
Kindle Touch
Nook HD
Nook color (7”)
Nook tablet (7”)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7”)

The larger sleeve specifically fits 9.7" iPads, but will fit other larger tablets as well. Just leave me a comment with the dimensions of your tablet/eReader and I can whip up a sleeve that works for you!

Head on over to So Sew Organized to browse other products and begin shopping! See you there! :)


I'd love to hear...do you have a tablet or eReader? What kind/size? What do you do to keep your expensive electronics protected??


Linking up with: Serenity You


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!