Monday, June 24, 2013

Goals for the Week, June 24, 2013

Here we are at the last week of June...already! I made some progress on my goals for last week, how about you?


Work on lots of new shop items.

Review Philippians 1

Get up at 8 each day

Organize room - put away birthday gifts {*she says as she  hangs her head in shame.} This led to a whole organizing project!

Practice piano two days

Continue reading A Man Called Peter

Write 2 emails to friends

Cut out play clothes for the girls


This week, I'm working on these goals:

Continue to work on new shop items

Finish mending pile

Cut out girl's culottes

Begin planning for VBS

Review Philippians 2

Rearrange bookshelves

Finish A Man Called Peter

Write two letters/emails

Practice piano 2 days


What goals are you working on this week? Share them with me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!