Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shop Update: "Emperor's Garden" tablet/eReader sleeves!!

There are new tablet/eReader sleeves in my shop! I'm so excited about the pretty colors.

tablet/eReader sleeves

These sleeves are available to fit any size tablet or eReader. So there is no excuse to not have one for your very own! {wink!}

tablet/eReader sleeves

tablet/eReader sleeves

tablet/eReader sleeves

There are two colors available, but one basic style. Request "salmon" or "mustard" during checkout!

tablet/eReader sleeves


tablet/eReader sleeves

tablet/eReader sleeves

tablet/eReader sleeves

What are you waiting for? Head on over to So Sew Organized to own one today!


2 comments:

  1. hey woman! These are beautiful! :) In the next few days I'm gonna put this up on my sidebar...so maybe you'll get extra business from it! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Dani!! You are such an encouragement to me!

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!