Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blog Coaching from Kathryn at Singing through the Rain

Recently I had the opportunity to take advantage of a blog coaching package offered by Kathryn. She has a fun, beautiful blog, Singing Through the Rain, geared towards military wives, and offers packages of blog coaching and virtual assistance to help the rest of us whip our blogs into shape!

My main concern was my sidebar. Basically, it was a mess...I practically couldn't stand to look at my own blog. Not good, huh? Especially when I am trying to attract people to my blog, and I want them to stay! I needed things to be inviting, uniform, and easy to find/navigate. I had tried to fix it myself, and no dice.

Kathryn was so super quick! She began working on it as soon as I contacted her, and within one day she had already tidied things up so much. She stayed in contact with me throughout the week, allowing me to make suggestions and ask questions. I liked the fact that she has her own blogging experience to add, she knows what works and what doesn't!

At the end of the week, with the addition of a header I whipped up in canva, I felt like I had a whole new slice of the blogosphere.

If you are in a reader, click over to see the whole thing! Scroll down and just enjoy the fact that the sidebar makes sense now...ahhh!
I totally find myself clicking over to my blog and just admiring it. I'm so thankful I took the plunge and purchased this package from Kathryn...it was so worth it!

Kathryn offers several different packages that are sure to cover your blog, social media, or virtual assistant needs. Her rates are some of the most affordable I've found in blog land, and as you can see, she does great work! Click here to see all her packages and find the one that fits your current needs.

Have you ever hired virtual help? What was your experience? I would completely endorse Kathryn, and will definitely use her again in the future!



**I received no compensation in any form for this post. I just loved Kathryn's work, and want to pass it along to you!

Linked up to the Weekend Wind-Down Party

16 comments:

  1. The two of you have created a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette! I'm pretty pleased with it myself!

      Delete
  2. I've never used a virtual assistant or anything like that, but I'm intrigued. I might have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend Kathryn! I just hired her for a week, there is flexibility to meet your exact needs. Let me know if you have success with it! =)

      Delete
  3. Your blog looks great! Nice and neat and fun to look at! I'm thinking about switching over to Wordpress and hiring someone to design it for me. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a big undertaking. I'll be anxious to see how it goes! Good luck! =)

      Delete
  4. Your blog is inviting. Love the color scheme. Visiting from #WWDParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen, that is music to my ears! Thank you so much! =)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much Nicole, will be linking back to your review on the site, appreciate it and glad I was able to help! I just love the header you made in Canva. You might have to teach me a thing or two about how to use that site! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Kathryn! Canva is super easy to use, I am just getting the hang of it myself. They have several "tasks" when you first sign up that help you learn how to use the site. Hmm...maybe I should do a blog post on it! ;) Thanks again!

      Delete
  6. Yes, I also recently had my blog made-over by Katherine and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! Glad you were able to use her services as well!

      Delete
  7. I keep coming back to look at your blog! I'm really hoping to put some money into mine and REALLY make it my own! Thanks for sharing Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Sarah, I do too! :) I hope you'll consider using Kathryn, she does great work! Good luck! =)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!