Thursday, April 3, 2014

Shop Update: Easter Accessories!

I've been adding a few new items to the So Sew Organized shop recently, which you may have seen if you follow us on Facebook. These items are a great addition to your Easter outfit or just your spring wardrobe in general...and not only you, your little girl, too!!


First up: soft, jersey knit Infinity Scarves for you!

:: green ::

:: navy ::

:: teal ::
:: pink ::
I wish I could figure out a way for you to virtually touch these, because they are so, so soft. You'll have to just buy one to see what I mean! I can't keep from stroking them. Literally. The coloured stripe is solid, while the white stripe is a feminine lace pattern. (I think you can see it best in the teal scarf above.)

These pictures all show the scarf wrapped twice around the neck, but there are dozens of ways to wear an infinity scarf, which makes it great for any outfit!

Next item: pint-sized totes for your little girl!

:: Cotton Candy ::

:: Pink Pinwheels::
:: Sunflowers ::
I know you know a little girly-girl that would love to carry around her "treasures" in a tote just her size! These totes only measure 7x8" and the handles are specially formed for small hands. Here is an example of the size compared to my favourite medium tote (the one I carry daily as a purse):

:: Colonel Mustard tote found here ::

Here is another example of one of these small totes with a small Bible inside. (This pink and brown design is sold out, sorry!)



I'm so excited to finally be transitioning to a spring wardrobe! The weather has actually been warm enough to ditch my wool coat. Using these bright accessories is a great way to perk up your outfit for the season! I can't wait to place some of these great accessories from So Sew Organized into you hands...and the hands of a little girl you know! :) Be sure to ask how you can get matching mommy/daughter totes, too! Precious...

Which of these items would you choose? Do you know a little girl that would love a tote? Tell me about her in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!