Monday, October 6, 2014

Hello October!

It is Monday, time to say hello to a brand new week! I'm joining the community at Lisa Leonard Designs, will you greet the new week along with us?

Hello Monday.

Hello cool, crisp days.

Hello colourful leaves and a beautiful drive everywhere you go.



Hello long walks and shadows.


Hello just beautiful fall scenery in general. It is everwhere I look these days, and I'm taking time to enjoy it. We've had such beautiful days, I could learn to like fall!



I just love this "two-faced" tree, not sure whether it wants to embrace autumn or not. :) I've been sharing more fall picts on Instagram, do you follow me there? I'm @soseworganized, of course. :)

Hello dark evenings spent with family - playing games and eating homemade kettle corn. 


Hello to an afternoon and evening where I don't have to go anywhere. First time in a long time I've just been able to sit and catch up on stuff!

Hello to yummy fall-ish soup for supper. 

Hello to planning and new scheduling.

Hello to three new piano students this week.

Hello to being refreshed by other blogs. I'm loving several of the 31 Day series going on right now, are you following any? I've shared some of my faves on my Facebook page.

Hello to the start of a great new month! What are you saying hello to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!