Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Behavior of Wrong Choices

Why does it always seem like every chapel message is tailored just for me? This semester it seems like we have had the greatest messages of any semester I have been here. Today's was no exception. Pastor John Stevens preached a message From Ruth 1 entitled, "The Behavior of Wrong Choices." It was great, and just what I needed. If you have a chance, you should go to ambassadors.edu and download it for yourself! A couple of the quotes I like the best were,

"God is in the business of resurrecting dreams, and they are always better than before they died."

"Meditation is the medication that will solve our heart problem."

Praise the Lord for the way He uses His word to convict and comfort our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!