Monday, December 13, 2010

New Info

Ok, the old "switcheroo" will take place in just a little while. Before I go changing everything on you, I will give you the updated information so that you can get to this blog once I change it. Again, if you have any issues with it, let me know. Blogger makes it look easy to do, but who knows?

The new address will be: nicoleslifeafter20.blogspot.com (Inspired by my aunt Susan's blog which is "Susan's life after Homeschooling." I just thought it was kinda cute. )

The new name will be: "A Living Sacrifice."

So here goes! Let me know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!