Monday, February 7, 2011

Missions Monday - LAST OPPORTUNITY!!!!

I promise that this is the last time I will repeat myself about Mandy's picture, because THERE ARE ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!! The voting ends on the 9th. Hurry, Hurry, get over to Mandy's blog and vote for her picture!

In case you haven't heard about this voting thing previously, Mandy is in pre-med classes to become a medical missionary. If her picture gets the most votes, she will get a scholarship towards that schooling. And as we already discussed, what a worthy cause, and what a need there is for more Mandys out there! We can have a part in this great work...simply by voting for her picture. You can vote every 12 hours.

So HURRY! Time is running out, and we can make a difference.

And thanks a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!