Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quick Quotes: God's Lovingkindness

Oh! That I had a Seraph’s tongue to tell, or a pen dipped in the praises of heaven to write, what His lovingkindness and tender mercy have been to me!”

Susannah Spurgeon, “Free Grace and Dying Love”


Isaiah 54:10

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.


Lamentations 3:22-23

It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not,

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!