Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Goodyear Blimp!

Last night I was about to leave for church. I walked out the door with my hands very full...Bible, notebook, purse, keys, bag of books for a friend, iced coffee...you know, all the important stuff. :) I was just about to get in my van, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a "plane" that was much lower than normal. You see, the airport sits like, right outside my front door (practically) so planes are very common. I love watching them! But this "plane" looked like it was about to land on my house. So I turned my head....and realized it wasn't a plane! It was a honest-to-goodness, for real Goodyear Blimp!





So I literally dropped everything and ran back inside to get my camera and snap a picture. As you can see, I almost missed it, but I managed to snag a couple frames to prove that I actually saw THE Goodyear Blimp!

Have you ever seen it? Or any blimp at all, for that matter?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!