Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11


Today was one of those days that I am really going to miss when I leave Florida.


It was an absolutely beautiful day.


And it was a bank holiday, so I didn't have to work this afternoon, and got to enjoy the weather instead!


I got some housework done, and spent some time buried in a good book.


And I enjoyed the quiet and solitude.


Look, the star is out! Yes, that is a quote from a movie (can you name it??) but it is also the truth around here! 

In case you couldn't tell, I'm mildly obsessed with these palm trees in the neighbors front yard. I love looking at them against the night sky. And we have some stunning sunsets around here. So yes, neighbors, once again I am that person taking pictures of your front yard. My sincerest apologies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!