Friday, February 10, 2012

Groundhog Day?

Last week was apparently Groundhog day. I'm not sure whether the groundhog, wherever he may be, saw his shadow or not, but around here, winter is just beginning! Yes, it was February before we got our first real snowfall. (As Carrie would say, a real blizzard, not the cheapy, see-though kind!) Here are some pictures to prove it.


I'm not big on snow (really hate it, actually) but it was fun to photograph!





Here's Killer, waiting it out in the garage and clearly sharing my sentiments. :)



What was groundhog day like where you live? Have you gotten snow? Are you one of those lucky people that lives close to the equator? Did the groundhog see his shadow??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!