Monday, March 12, 2012

Gifts and Goals for the Week

Jeremiah 9: 23-24
Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgement, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Those are the verses I chose to memorize this week, and what a blessing they have been! Just to reflect on these attributes of the Lord and to know that He cares for me! Sometimes it is so easy to forget that He cares about my every day.

His care is evident in the blessings I see each day, as shown in my ongoing 1,000 Gifts list:

244. One on one time with a sister
245. Watching Judah drift into the land of sleep
246. Fun and fellowship
247. The Majesty of God
248. Not having to do some vacuuming
249. Fun at the bowling alley


I enjoy continuing the practice of setting goals each week (and putting them here on the blog to inspire me to get ‘er done!) Here are my goals from this week:



And here are the goals for this week:



Appears to be a slower week this week, but we’ll see what comes up! Its always hard to tell! :) That is part of the fun, seeing what different circumstances a week will hold and what opportunities the Lord will bring.

We’re two and a half months into the year now. How are you doing on your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!