Monday, May 14, 2012

Goals for the Week

Well, I had a great week last week.

I enjoyed spending time just chilaxin’ and spending time with family. I got to sleep on a Tempur-pedic mattress for the first time (and a king-sized one, at that!) The wedding went smoothly. The bride was beautiful. We left Maine at insanely-crazy hours to catch the ferry home. I loaded up on Dunkin Donuts and Chapstick brand...well….chapstick.

And then I slept.

And slept. And slept.

Funny how vacations do that to you, isn’t it? It is becoming quite normal for me to sleep the entire 3-hour ferry ride home, because I am always so tired and the boat just rocks me right to sleep! It is seriously the best sleep I ever get, haha!

Amidst all the hullabaloo, I completely forgot to add to my 1,000 gifts list at all. There were lots and lots of blessings from the week, but I never wrote them down. So consider my Gifts list MIA this week.

Anyway, it was a nice change of pace, but I am ready to get back to the grindstone and get some things done. This is the last complete week I will have to get stuff done for a while, (if all goes as planned) so I plan to be insanely busy all week!

I didn’t set any goals last week, but here are the ones for this coming week:


What are you looking to get done this week? Anyone else going to be super busy over the next few weeks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!