Monday, June 4, 2012

Gifts and Goals for the Week

Get a load of this:


After showing you the big reveal on Friday, and sharing my so nicely cleaned up garage, I mentioned that the only thing still lacking in the "clean and organized" department was my dad's workbench. There was a chain saw in a million pieces among other things, so I pretty much left that space alone. I guess having the rest of the garage so spankin' clean was reason enough to get 'er done, because Saturday my dad did just that!



Sooo much better. Now there is actually room to work, if you can imagine doing that on a workbench!

Here are my blessings from the past week, which I recorded on my 1,000 gifts list:

326. Little hands in mine
327. Initiative in projects
328. Being at “my” church
329. Clean church building
330. Taking a big load to the transfer station
331. Garage project done-zo!
332. Time spent in the sun (now just wishing my skin tone showed it!!)
333. Fellowship with a godly friend

I got quite a bit accomplished last week, considering every waking moment was spent in the garage. Well, it felt like it anyway. :)


Here are my goals for this week:


Glad that "Work on Garage" is officially off my to-do list, although I still have to list or donate some things we purged outta there. What things have you been able to cross off the master list lately?


Linked to Money Saving Mom!

4 comments:

  1. HA! Don't you just love it when your own personal cleaning jobs inspire others to get on board! Looks great!

    And...I know this is weeks overdue, but I saw the pictures of the wedding but never asked how things actually went with the musical part of it! Hope that all went well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it did go well! The whole wedding was pretty low-key, which kept the pressure off! It was nice. Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. I always thought that work benches were only used to store stuff on, I didn't know that you could actually work on them! :)

    Meadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, pretty much! Amazing concept, isn't it? ;)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!