Monday, July 9, 2012

Gifts and Goals for the Week

Did you feel that rush of wind blowing your hair just now? That was July, rushing past us so fast we didn’t see it. Ahem. Anyone else feel like July is going to be the shortest month of the entire year? (Really it should seem like the longest month because it has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, and 5 Tuesdays this year. Weird, eh?)

Anyway, things around here are busy, busy, busy with VBS prep and a bunch of other projects I’ve got going on, so I’m going to get on with this post already.

Here are the blessings I added to my 1,000 Gifts list this week:

350. Starfish at the beach (there were trillions of them!)
351. Homemade Peppermint Patty Iced Coffee
352. Perusing an antiques store
353. Shopping trip
354. Quiet house for a whole afternoon
355. Walk by the bay
356. Playing ball with little friends


My goals from last week: (eek!


I tried to make that phone call, but couldn’t get an answer. Maybe this week. Speaking of this week, here are my goals:



Going to be busy! I’m signing off to go work on VBS stuff, and I’ll be updating you a little bit later! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!