Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Comforting Scriptures

I can understand why people in the world commit suicide. (What a way to start a blog post, huh? :) Without the Lord and His Word, there would be no reason to live on this earth! I don’t know what I would do without the very words of God to sustain and feed me each day. I am realizing more and more how very vital the Bible is to my daily life!

Recently I have been dwelling on some particularly comforting passages of scripture, the kinds that I can return to over and over and always find comfort in them! Here is a list of 10 passages that are comforting to me:

1. Psalm 27

2. Psalm 37:3-11

3. Luke 22: 31-32

4. Proverbs 21:1

5. Isaiah 64:4

6. Romans 8:35-39

7. II Corinthians 4:8-9, 17-18

8. II Corinthians 12:8-10

9. Psalm 118:6

10. Psalm 55:22

What passages of scripture are especially comforting to you?

Last Top Ten: What I want people to remember about me





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!