Monday, April 29, 2013

Goals for the Week, April 29, 2013

Happy Monday, friends! Just popping in with a quick update on my goals from last week. Today is promising to be another busy week, so I'm keeping this brief and then going to get to work! :)

Last week, I set these goals:

Hem pants {15 pair!!}

Work on mending

Finish new shop item

Finish one post for another site

Write 2 letters/emails

Continue to read Won by Love {Norma McCorvey} and Tamate: the Life Story of James Chalmers {Richard Lovett}

Work on switching up bedroom decor - I’m ready for a change!

Memorize Philippians 3:10-12


This week, I'm setting the following goals:

Work on hemming pants

Post one new shop item

Work on one post for another site

Write 2 letters/emails

 Continue to read Won by Love {Norma McCorvey} and Tamate: the Life Story of James Chalmers {Richard Lovett}

Memorize Philippians 3:10-12

Start making culottes for one sister

Celebrate my birthday! =)


What are you working on this week? Are you having some busy days lately? How does setting goals help you?


 Have you taken advantage of this amazing offer yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!