Monday, May 13, 2013

Goals for the Week, May 13, 2013

Happy Monday, everyone! We had a rainy Mother's Day weekend, which was very much needed around here! Things are sprouting in our garden...how exciting!

Speaking of Mother's Day, did you read my post on one very special mother I know? She has just written a book that I know you will LOVE! I did! Check it out here.

**********************************************************************************************************

Last week, I set these goals:

Continue reading Tamate: the Life Story of James Chalmers {Richard Lovett}

Swap out some winter clothes for my cute summer clothes - I get so excited to do this each spring!

Work on hemming those 15 pair of pants

Work on one post for another site

Finish birthday thank you cards - didn't get them all done

Make culottes for one sister

Memorize Philippians 3:13-15 

Work on mending


This week begins my "vacation" ...I'm spending the next weekend in Moncton, the next week in Maine, and the next 10 days after that in Oregon! I'm incredibly excited (and can't wait to tell you all about it). So this weeks goals are a bit simple...mostly things I need to get ready before I leave!

Swap winter and summer clothes

Work on one post for another site

Memorize Philippians 3:14-18 

Finish birthday thank you cards

Continue reading Tamate: the Life Story of James Chalmers {Richard Lovett}

Begin one other book

Pack for trip!!


I'd love to hear where you are going on vacation this year - anyone else taking a big cross-country trip? Have you ever been to Oregon? I haven't...I'm so excited to cross this state of my list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!