Thursday, June 13, 2013

Oregon Beauty and Fun

During the last few weeks, I spent a few days in Maine and about 12 days in beautiful Oregon. I had never been to Oregon before, so it was fun to see new places and experience some new things! I snagged tons of pictures - over 200, actually - while I was away, but just wanted to share some to bring the beauty to your computer screen.

A few of these were from Maine, but most were from Oregon...and pictures just don't do it justice! Enjoy! :)

I just love old headstones, even though they are a little sad! This one says,
Eliza Elvira
Dau. of
Charles & Louisa L.
OSBORNE
DIED
12 Month 30 d 1877
Aged 26 years


I have more goodies from my trip for you tomorrow! Stay tuned! =) In the meantime, have you snagged your Natural Homemaking eBook bundle yet? Hurry, only a few more days before this offer will be gone forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!