Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Goals for the Week, September 17, 2013

Happy Monday er, Tuesday, everyone! My week was great, I spent a bunch of time with different friends. I even got taken out to lunch... 3 times! That never happens!

Did you see our new line of Fall printables? They include everything you need to plan a successful fall or Thanksgiving.

Here are the goals I was working towards last week:

Finish mending
Have a shop planning session for the upcoming season
Finish girl’s shorts
Go through one tote of stuff in storage
Memorize Philippians 4:1-2 {chapter 4!!!!}
Clean at church
Practice piano 3 times

This week, we're headed for a teen retreat and to help get the camp grounds ready for winter. I'm only setting a couple of goals, and I probably won't be blogging too much this week either. Priorities, you know! =)

Finish girl's shorts
Memorize Philippians 4:3-4
Practice piano 2x
Continue to plan for the upcoming holidays
Write one hand-written note
Work at a teen retreat

What are you working on these days? Has fall weather settled in where you live?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!