Monday, September 30, 2013

Shop Update: Zippered Pouches!

Every since changing the name of my shop to So Sew Organized, I've been dreaming up some pretty fun updates that combine those two things - handmade items, that are also organizational! I'm thrilled to be able to share one of those products with you today... 7" zippered pouches!

Not only do they meet my two qualifications, but all three designs are a great addition to your Fall wardrobe! Ooo lala!


 Each one has 3 fun prints on the outside, and a coordinating print on the inside!


Plus, they are lined with a layer of felt for added protection. They would make a great, safe place for your phone!


Here are some of the uses I've tried out...but there are oodles and oodles more!



Wouldn't this make a great gift?

Hurry over to So Sew Organized and get your pouch - or pouches - today! You could even snag a Tote to match...


So fun! What are you waiting for?

Note: for the month of October, I am participating with the Nester to bring you 31 straight days of posts on a particular topic - Sewing Basics! This means regular posts are on hold, including my weekly goals. I hope you'll follow along throughout the month, and add your own tips and tricks along the way! There will also be free stuff - so you'll want to come back! My first post goes live tonight, along with the link up at the Nester's site. Hope you all will be there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!