Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Party at So Sew Organized

I'm excited to open this week with a party! I've got coupons and freebies for you this week from my shop...who's ready to get started?

etsy.com/shop/soseworganized

I can't wait to introduce you to some new styles and products for 2014. The last year was a growing year for my shop, more so than ever before. I want this year to be even better! I am so excited to share it all with you, but first, will you help me clear out some extra stock? I'll be adding a few other original pieces over the course of the week, so keep checking back in. You'll love using these items to help make your new year so, sew organized! =)

Feel free to share...what are your favourite items from So Sew Organized, and what would you like to see offered in the coming months?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!