Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello Monday! February 24, 2014

It's Monday, time for some hellos! If you're just coming in, Hello Monday posts, started by Lisa Leonard, are where I greet the week with some hellos, and reflect a bit on last week.You are welcome to join me by saying hello to your own day in the comments section or over at Lisa's blog. Lets greet the new week with a smile!

Hello warm weather. It was above freezing for several days.

Hello snow. Despite warmer weather we can't seem to go more than a couple days without a snow storm.

Hello winter wonderland.


Hello Bald Eagle soaring overhead. Come closer so I can have a better look!

Hello closing ceremony. I enjoyed it!

Hello So Sew Organized giveaway. It was a fun few days! Did you participate?

Hello skype calls with my little brother. 

Hello sleepover with my cousins. 

Hello brand new accessories in the So Sew Organized shop. I can't wait to share all the details later today!


Hello to a new work week! I'm excited about what the week might bring!

Hello readers! What are you saying hello to today??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!