Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Shop Update: Large Canvas Beach Tote!

I am always excited when I can share a brand new shop item with you, and this time is no exception!

Introducing: the first canvas tote from So Sew Organized!



This is the largest tote I've ever offered!


Details:
Pink, White and Gray Geometric Design
Finished size: 13"x18"
Handles: 14" hang
7 inner pockets - three that are 7" deep, three that are 5" deep, and one pen slot
6" wide square bottom
Pretty gray bow! :)





This tote also has more and bigger pockets than any tote I've offered, too! See that slot for a pen? So handy!



I have used this tote practically every weekend for the last month or so. It can easily fit a couple changes of clothes, shoes, and all the toiletries that I need for a weekend away. It would be great for the beach or pool, too!


This is the item you need to organize your summer activities and weekends away! Why not pick up a couple now? You are going to need at least one, and your friends would love one as a gift. :)


Do you generally use a tote for summer outings? What other items help you organize your activities?



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Roomy but not giant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's pretty much perfect! But I'm a bit biased. :) Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!