Monday, September 8, 2014

Hello Monday! September 8th

It is Monday, time to say hello! Hello Monday is where I say hello to the fun that was last week and the excitement that this week will bring. I'm joining the community at Lisa Leonard Designs, won't you join us?

Hello Monday.

Hello busy, fun week with my brother.

Hello fun new projects. I made a picnic blanket/quilt for my cousin and loved how it turned out!



Hello family bonfires. 


Hello work at my favourite local coffee shop.


Hello local, small town fair and parade. I love, love the small town I grew up in!







Hello to the real world. Time to come back! :)

Hello Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle coming this Wednesday!!!! I am so excited about the books and resources in this bundle. You can read more about it here, and sign up to try and get $5 off your bundle, or possibly even get it free!
It is finally available! Get a copy here!

The Healthy Living bundle is no longer available...thanks for taking an interest! Subscribe to my blog to read more about my healthy living journey and get a heads up when the next bundle is available. 
*************************************************

Hello week of Healthy Living related posts. I am so excited about what I am learning about healthier living, and can't wait to hear from you, too! What area of healthy living do you want to learn more about?

Hello to a shop spotlight. I love this print!



Hello to you readers, hello to a new week! What are you saying hello to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!