Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hot Caramel Apple Cider

One of the fun things about the changing seasons is the flavors that come with each one. This fall, I've been enjoying some of the autumn flavors - one of them being this hot apple cider.



It is so simple, I've just been keeping these ingredients on hand so I can enjoy this often. In fact, some days I drink this instead of my afternoon cup of coffee...that is a big step, folks! It is just that good!

Just pour apple cider into a mug with a little squirt of caramel syrup. Heat in the microwave (or on the stove top if you prefer) to a comfortable temperature.

Top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle. A dash of cinnamon might be good too!

And enjoy the taste of fall!

I love to pair this with a homemade pumpkin scone (I use this recipe.) Yum!



What are your favourite flavors of fall? I'd love some new recipes to try, leave them in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!