Thursday, June 3, 2010

Minion Wedding


Here are the promised pictures of the wedding! Sorry it took me so long! :(



Here are Andrew and Holly at rehearsal dinner.


Here are the bridesmaids, flower girl, and the back of Andrew's parent's heads!



Here are the "groomsmen," ringbearer, and bride and groom. You have probably already noticed that the second "groomsman" is a girl! Christie and the man on the end filled in for a couple of the guys that were coming from NC...they had a flat tire on the way, and did not make it to the rehearsal. I am sure this is the first and only time Christie has been a groomsman!! :)







They all looked so pretty!

"I now present Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Minion!"

I was able to play the piano for the prelude and postlude. I enjoy playing for weddings!


I was accompanying 3 of Andrew's siblings. Nate was also a groomsmen, and had to fill in in the instrument wing at the last minute for his brother, who got sick the night before. Stephen was supposed to play the cello, but Nate filled in with his viola. (Figure that one out??)



Carrie was a beautiful flower girl!!

...Maybe a little too beautiful!!


And they are off to Charleston, SC!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!