Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello Blog!

Yes, I know it has been a terribly long time since I have blogged. And I know you all are on the edge of your seats just waiting for my next blog post.

Right? You are on the edge of your seat, aren't you??

Okay, maybe you're not. But I know I am way overdue on this thing. The problem is, my computer has been in the hospital. And the doctor at this hospital (namely......me) has no idea what she is doing. Not the hospital you'd want to be in!

(Random: that really reminded me of Mr. Beal's school promo.)

So, as soon as this said doctor figures out how to fix said computer, normal blogging will continue.

Thank you for your patience, and until we meet again, be reminded of these words about our Lord Jesus Christ (which happen to be some of my favorite, by the way):

Philippians 2:5-11
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus ever knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like Mr. Beal's promo :)
    —the consulting doctor

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!