Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello!

Just a quick update to let you all know that I have not forgotten about you! I am still working on the whole fix-the-computer-thing, and (holding breath) hopefully it will be fixed next week!

In the meantime, I miss blogging, and thought I would leave you all with the following:


"Blessed Lord, Thou canst teach me to pray. I ask Thee this day to enroll my name among those who confess that they know not how to pray as they ought, and especially I ask Thee for a course of teaching in prayer. Lead me to cast away my thoughts of what I think I know, and make me kneel before Thee in true teachableness and poverty of spirit. Lord, forgive my sin of prayerlessness. Lord, teach me to pray."
-Andrew Murray
With Christ in the School of Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!