Wednesday, November 3, 2010

August

I believe the last time I posted significantly about my life, it was when my family went to Storyland. I called that post, "Family Vacation Stop #1."  And yeah, then I never told you what Part 2 was! 

My apologies.

The rest of the story is, we went to Washington D.C. for two days! What fun! We don't have a ton of pictures, because sometimes we forgot to take the camera. Like to Arlington National Cemetery. Yeah, we know how dumb it was. But here are a few pictures we did get.






Yes, we did get them to eat out of our hands!


I see a resemblance, don't you?

At the Museum of Natural History


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!