Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finally!

Well, it has been a long couple of months, but finally, my computer is back in working order. 

You know what that means?

Well, first and most importantly, it means I get to listen to Missions Conference at Ambassador Baptist College over Skype.  I am so, so thankful my computer was fixed before this! Missions Conference was my absolutely favorite week while I was at ABC, and I am so glad I get to listen in this week.

But that isn't really what I got on here to say.

Having my computer fixed also means that I have a lot of blogging to catch up on! So hang on to your hats, and over the next few days, hopefully I will be able to get you caught up on my little corner of life. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got it fixed and we'll look forward to getting caught up with you! We actually get to be here for the Mission's Conference this year and we're loving it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!