Friday, November 19, 2010

New Blog!!!

For those of you who just love to read this blog, (and also those who don't) I want to let you know about my newest blog, Nickel Notes!! 

Don't worry, I am not going to abandon this blog. (Maybe you were hoping I was??) I am beginning Nickel Notes Piano Blog as a help to other piano teachers and their students, and to help everyone live out Psalm 150:6 better in their lives: "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord."

So especially if you are a piano teacher, and even if you aren't, go over to Nickel Notes and check it out! It still has a long way to go, but its a start. Hope you enjoy!! Let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!