Monday, March 14, 2011

Missionary Monday - Prayer Request


I would like to ask you all to pray for a friend of mine, Esther Lockhart. Jeremy and Esther and their three small children are missionaries to Brazil, South America. They have been there just over a year now. Esther has fought ulcerative colitis during this time, and just in the last week has developed a condition called "pyoderma gangrenosum." yeah, I didn't know what it was either :) but is is basically large ulcers on her legs as a result of the colitis. You can read more about what it all entails and stay updated on her condition on their blog. I know you will be blessed by the other things you read there as well!

Won't you right now take a minute and pray for Esther and her family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!