Friday, April 22, 2011

Reminder

Just a quick reminder to go over to my post about Canadian terms and cast your vote! Some already have some great guesses! I will be revealing the answers in a couple of days.

And, because this is my blog and I can post what I want to, I am adding another word to the list. Last night I thought of an 8th word, and I can't believe I forgot to put it in the original list. So here it is:

8. Outpatients

You can leave a comment on this post or the other one to guess what common thing this is. And again, I would love to hear from some of you in other countries besides Canada and the states! What different words/terms to you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!