Monday, July 11, 2011

My New Friend

Nothing says, "Welcome to Florida" like a visit from your friendly neighborhood lizard.


This "little" buddy was just hanging out on the side of the mission one day. I walked out to the mailbox and boom! He scared the tar outta me! We have little lizards all over the place, and regularly have to throw them out of our house. But this baby? I had no idea that they can grow so big!!


I find myself thinking, what would I do if he found his way inside???? EEEEEKK!!!!!

From the inside of the window, he appeared to be a little over 3 feet long, including his tail. PLENTY big enough for me.

Wanna come visit?

Ps. Book review is coming soon. Promise. I haven't forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!