Friday, July 1, 2011

Exciting New Ebook about Ebooks!


Have you ever visited Sarah Mae? She is the woman behind the inspirational blog, Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. See what I mean? Just the name is inspirational. Anything that mentions coffee in the title just has to be good. And this blog is no exception.

Sarah Mae wrote the best-selling ebook, "31 Days To Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way." This book started out as a series of blog posts, but when Sarah realized the need these posts were meeting in the lives of her readers, she turned them into an ebook. Instantly her book was a smashing success. She sold over 11,000 copies in the first two months. Wow!

Just this week, Sarah launched a new ebook, "How To Market and Sell Your eBook." Coming from a woman that sold over 11,000 copies of her first eBook in two months, I have a feeling I want to hear what she has to say. How about you?

Sarah Mae has graciously given me a copy of this new eBook to review and share with you. In the next couple of days, I will begin reviewing that book and blogging about my thoughts as I go through it. I have begun reading it, and I can say already that Sarah's writing style is very engaging and easy to read. Oh, you want proof? Well just head on over to Like a Warm Cup of Coffee and browse through Sarah's posts and articles. To catch a glimpse of her heart, I recommend this post. Another series of posts I really appreciated reading through are these Ladies of Wisdom Interviews.

Take this opportunity to get to know Sarah and her blog. You can read an interview with Sarah Mae if you go over to this blog. And in a couple days, I'll be introducing you to her newest eBook, How to Market and Sell your eBook. (I like saying that, can you tell?) You really will want to stay tuned in the next couple of weeks, because at the end of this review I will be telling you about something that starts with "g" and ends with "away." Betcha can't guess what it is!!!

After you've finished clicking around over at Sarah's blog, come back and tell me what you appreciate most about Sarah and "Like a Warm Cup of Coffee." (Warning: be prepared to stay over there a few hours. Because one cup of coffee just isn't enough.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I have read a few tutorials on self-publishing (it being one of my dreams), and even started my e-book about 6 months ago...but kind of hit some road blocks in knowing how to complete it. This is by far the most clearly laid out "how-to" I've seen. It has re-inspired me to finish my project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thats so exciting! Let me know if you need someone to proofread or review YOUR eBook when it comes out!!! I would be more than happy to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep you in mind. :) My sister is an editor, though, so I really have it made when it comes to that. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have 2 editors... :)
    Saw your sister at camp this week- she's working hard! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Some comments may need to be moderated, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't pop up right away. I can't wait to hear from you!